Saturday, January 21, 2012

Worried

2015. 24 years old.

I never have much thought about my future. I know I dream big on everything. Sometimes I don't even think it make sense at all. 


From what has been planned before, I'm suppose to graduate on 2014 in Bsc. engineering. But, it turns out that, me and engineering is not a good combination. I lost one year of my academic year. Right now I'm trying to get myself to Faculty of Science, Bsc specialization in Chemistry. 

2012/2013 will be my second year

2013/2014 will be my third year

2014/2015 will be my fourth year

I can't possibly take 6 courses in one semester in order to graduate within 2 year. And I have to do a research on my final year. Insha'allah if my scholarship will be re-instated, it will be until 2014 only.

And how am I going to do my final year on 2015?  I know, it's such a long stretch. But if I don't think about it now, then, when should I think about it. I couldn't help not to feel worried.  What should I do...


I want to do my internship. I want to do summer job. I want to be a chemist in the industrial field. I honestly do. People said, why rush when you know how it's going to end. But if I'm not rushing, what am I going to do? 


2017/2018 Master

2018/2021 PhD

And after all that, it will be like when I'm 30 years old. When am I going to get married. T.T





I never resent 2010/2011. In fact it have taught me so many things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment