Thursday, January 26, 2012

4 letter

can we just get married? everyone is getting married.




and I just knew that one my friend has gotten engaged. that's what someone told me. knowing her, prolly is it against her personal conscious to have a boyfriend. And I'm pretty sure she is engaged with someone.



I want to get married. I do. I want to be able to hold and kiss your hand when I am done praying. To be able to stare at your face and feel so blessed and grateful for Allah has given one of the most beautiful gift in my life. To be able to share with you anything.


I want it to be halal for us. I'm serious with you. My feelings are pure and sincere.

I love you. For the sake of Allah. And therefore, I shall wait. If we are not meant to be only Allah knows the best reason behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment