Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crybaby



Maybe, Allah is trying to show me something. It is just that I have been denying it for almost a year. I saw what happened. I experienced it. And I try to brush off the fact. 




Whatever he have done, whatever he said, whatever he saw,to him I am just his friend. A friend. Nothing more than that. I should let it go by now. It have been 2 years now. How long do you want to hold on to something that is not true. 


We are just not meant for each other. We are not.



Yes. I'm a friend. Nothing more than that. It is just me overwhelmed with my own feeling and fascination.





A friend. Yesterday, today and future, will always remain being a good friend.



No. I am not crying. It is just that my fever is getting worked up.  I cry when I am sick.
Crybaby.




Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.  (2:216)

No comments:

Post a Comment